Mulberry Jam Recipe
1kg handpicked Mulberries
1kg (2x500grams) Jam Setting Sugar
250 ml water
Glass jars (the more the better)
- Put Mulberries in a big pot
- Add the water
- Boil berries then let simmer until berries are cooked
- add the jam setting
- stir often for sugar to mix well with berries
- let simmer in order for thickening process to start
- Put in glass jars + seal fully, let them sit upside down a little before turning them back to cool.
- Enjoy the jam!
The jam turned out beautifully! So yummy. I hope you will love this recipe as much as I do.